Between the hours of 1:00AM and 4:00AM we will be doing Some Network Upgrades, Some systems may go offline for as long as 10 minutes. If you have any questions or concerns about this please contact your personal account specialist.
Dates: 12/07/2007, 12/8/2007, 12/14/2007, 12/15/2007
Download the current MAPI utility for outlook and install it.
After downloading and installing the utility:
- Open outlook
- Go to Tools > Accounts/Account Settings
- Select New
- Check Manually configure server settings or additional server types > Next
- Other > MailEnable Server >Next
- Check Enable advanced configuration at the bottom
- Enter the following:
- Server Address: mail.a51.co
- Username: (Your email)
- Password: (Your password)
- Your Name: (Your name as you would like it displayed when you send an email)
- Email Address: (your email)
- Account Description: Give the account a name, this will appear in the folder list on the left in outlook
- Click the Mailbox tab and select Use SSL
- Click ok and wait for outlook to sync, you will then get a notification that says The E-mail Account you have just added will not start until you choose Exit from the file menu, and then restart Microsoft Office Outlook. Click OK, Click Finish.
Outlook should now be setup, synchronizing with the servers and working properly