March 14th 2012 > March 15th 2012
11:00 PM CST > 06:00 AM CST
MCR1 upgrade, several small outages expected.
- Approximately 15 to 20 minutes for the RE Upgrade
- 30 minutes to 1 hour for the Chassis upgrade
- Another 10 to 15 minutes for the upgrade of the line card that the customer is provisioned on.
Step by Step instructions for MailSync and MailSync+
- Close Outlook
- Install connector
- open outlook
- Create a new account, choose other then "MailEnable Server"
- Server Addres: firefly.a51.co
- Username: full email address
- Password: password
- Name: As you would like it to appear when sending emails
- Email Address: full email address
- Account description: Anything you want
- [X] Enable advanced confirguration
- Select the mailbox tab at the top and choose "Use SSL", as well as "Enable public folders" and "Enable server hosted file access" at the bottom.
- Select the Update folders at startup if the user has a faster connection.
- Select OK, OK
Now reopen outlook and the new account should be setup.
The main windows platform cluster was upgraded, if you experience any issues please notify support asap.
Downtime was: 15 minutes / 10/25/2009
This will affect all services for not more than 5 minutes while we do some work on the main power grid. All systems/servers will remain online however this grid down will affect some core routers causing unreachable errors for approximately 5 minutes.
Downtime: 5 minutes Time: 1:45AM CST
We are very sorry for any troubles this may cause you and thank you for your understanding.
Between the hours of 1:00AM and 4:00AM we will be doing Some Network Upgrades, Some systems may go offline for as long as 10 minutes. If you have any questions or concerns about this please contact your personal account specialist.
Dates: 12/07/2007, 12/8/2007, 12/14/2007, 12/15/2007